54% of Tundrites claim that they don't have a talent, but the other 46% had some pretty amazing talents to share. Here's a few of our favorites...
The average age was 28, but there were a lot of responses about being young enough to not worry about paying bills or getting hangovers... college years maybe?
27% of people would rather be enjoying sunrays in Australia, New Zealand or Fiji, and 7% are perfectly happy right here in Colorado. One person that said they'd love to be on a jet plane going anywhere, and another person said they wanted to go to the core... does that mean home?
51% of our team said that their favorite thing about Tundra was the people they work with! Oh, that's nice; you should like the people you work with, because that's part of what makes a team.
Speaking of team, 18% of the team said that it was the community here at Tundra that they loved – and 4% of them said that they were happy that it wasn't a corporate environment!
Of course 6% of the team focused their attention to food – free coffee, the bbq's, random free lunches and cake day! We also had a few people and departments specifically mentioned, like the IT department and Joel White. But our favorite response was for our founder Michael Lewis, "When he says he's "living the dream", I believe it."
Other votes were for "casual day, every day," "Friday Fundays," and "making customers happy with their Tundra experience."
Even though Colorado is known for having transplants (meaning the majority of Colorado residents weren't born here), the bulk of our team were actually born and raised here: 33% claim to be Colorado Natives!
73% of us have never ventured away from the good ole' USA. But those of us that have, have lived in some pretty nice places, including:
And 8% answered the question with a polite "yes"
Want to see the funny replies? Of course you do (we've got some creative people around here)...
Of course everyone answered that they can speak at least one language (English), but other interesting answers were...
We actually got a lot of replies for Bad English; so we added it.
Not surprisingly, the majority of us here at Tundra like to cook. We had an overwhelming 85% that responded that they not only enjoy cooking, but specialize in some amazing meals...
And since we got a couple people that mentioned their specialty was ice, we thought we'd share our favorite ice recipe (be sure to read the comments, that's the best part).
The majority of people said they enjoyed spending time with family and friends, skiing/snowboarding, biking, hiking, and traveling. There were also a lot of people that mentioned that they enjoy music – listening to it, going to concerts, going to festivals, etc. Other top picks included:
Other random one-offs included:
We've got such a big variety of pets around here we could have our own petting zoo. However, the team members that claimed to have a falcon, aardvark and wolverine may have to keep their pets at home.
Our varieties of animals include cats and dogs (of course), fishes, turtles, chickens, ducks, hamsters, birds and frogs.
32% of us share our lives with a dog and another 21% share our lives with a cat. And surprisingly, 16% of us have chickens – fresh eggs are fantastic!
Of course when you ask such an odd question, you get odd responses. Our team gets more and more interesting as these questions go on...
We were able to divide this up into 9 different categories of amazing awesomeness...
In the Skies
That's What I Have to Say About That
Love Those Kids
Love Those Sports
Random, But Amazing
Historical Point of View
It's All About Me
75% of our team was most proud of their family, friends and themselves. It seems that between education and overcoming obstacles, we have a pretty happy crew that's worked hard at making it to where they are today.
Oh, and one person said they were happy that they found Waldo. He is hard to find isn't he.
Log in with an existing account - If you have purchased from eTundra.com and have previously created a password protected account, please sign in below.
Track your orders online, view your order history and more!