Krowne - 12-812L - Wall Mount Faucet w/ 8 in Centers & 12 in Spout

  • Price: $65.54/EA
  • Shipping Info: Stock item, same day shipping M-F
  • Quantity:

Product Details


  • Wall mount
  • Low lead compliant
  • 8 in centers
  • 12 in spout
  • 1/2 in pipe size
  • Inlet couplings adjust for minor pipe center variations
  • NSF certified to standard 61
  • For standard duty use
  • Replaces 12-812

  • AB1953 Compliant: Yes
  • Hands Free Operation: No
  • Mount Size: 8” Centers
  • Mount Type: Wall Mount
  • Spout Length: 12 in
  • Spout Type: Swing


by PowerReviews
KrowneWall Mount Faucet w/ 8 in Centers & 12 in Spout

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


Great product, great ...

By Greg S

from Palmerton, Pa


  • Durable
  • High Quality


    Best Uses

      Comments about Krowne Wall Mount Faucet w/ 8 in Centers & 12 in Spout:

      Great product, great price easy to install would highly recommend this product

      Service and delivery comments:

      All around great service and product

      Displaying review 1

      Back to top

      Do you have questions about this product?

      get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

      2 Questions | 3 Answers
      Displaying questions 1-2
      • Q:

        do i need to buy the brass wall mount faucet installation kit with this product? it is # 14112, 8" wall mount faucet with 12" spout. What accessories
        Asked on 5/10/2013 by Kathleen from Austin

        1 answer

        • A:

          Thanks for checking with Tundra Restaurant Supply to ensure our product meets your needs. There are two install kits that work with this faucet, Tundra number 13447 and 13435. Links are provided below for your convenience.

          If this is a replacement faucet, there may already be mounts attached to the existing plumbing. If this is a new addition, the faucet mounts to the wall exterior and the install kits connects the interior wall plumbing to the faucet wall connections on the exterior.

          Answered on 5/10/2013 by Bryan
      • Q:

        how to get leak stoped? what washers do i need?

        can not get supply at connection to stop dripping. ihave changed washers .several different matter how loose or tight the connection . i still am getting a drip . this fixture was already here when i got here
        Asked on 8/10/2011 by john from yulee

        2 answers

        • A:

          Check the connection for cracks and make sure the old washer has been removed from inside the fittings. Try using Teflon tape or pipe dope on the connection to seal the leak.

          Without knowing exactly where the leak is I can not recommend any parts.

          Answered on 8/11/2011 by Molly from Boulder, CO
        • A:

          It probably is cracked or defective,replace the faucet.

          Answered on 11/8/2011 by flush Gordon from harpers Ferry WV
      Displaying questions 1-2

      Do you have a question about this product? 

        Customers who bought this product also bought:

        Related Products

      • Value #1: Have Fun
      • Value #2: Exceed Customer Expectations
      • Value #3: Know Our Product
      • Value #4: Encourage people to grow and empower them to do so
      • Value #5: Express Ourselves
      • Value #6: Use Our Imagination
      • Value #7: Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You
      • Value #8: Stay Balanced and Maintain a Sense of Humor
      • Value #9: Keep Overhead Low
      • Value #10: Share the Gains with Our People, our Customers and the Community
      • Value #11: Work Morally, Ethically and Lawfull
      • Value #12: Pay Attention to Detail
      • Value #13: Have Fun