Imperial - IFS-75-OP - 75 Lb Open Pot Fryer

Price: $2,630.00/EA
Finance for as little as $69.67/month Apply Now
Shipping Info: Usually Ships Within 5-7 Business Days, M-F
Free Shipping

75 Lb Open Pot Fryer Features

  • Stainless steel front, door, sides & stub back
  • 75 lb fat capacity
  • 14” x 14” frying area
  • Large “cool zone” helps capture food particles,prolong oil life and reduce taste transfer
  • Stainless steel frypots with radius formed edges
  • Open pot design provides easy cleaning of fry area & deep cold zone
  • Snap action thermostat with 200° - 400°F temperature range
  • Millivolt temperature control circuit
  • 100% safety shutoff
  • Large cool zone helps capture food particles, prolong oil life, and reduce taste transfer
  • No tube fired burners and no air shutter adjustments needed
  • 3/4” pipe size inlet for easy rear gas connection
  • 6” legs standard, or 5” swivel casters available
  • 1 1/4” ball valve drains oil fast
  • Includes two baskets with coated handles & fine mesh crumb screen
  • One year parts & labor warranty
  • 5 year pro-rated warranty on stainless steel frypot
  • NSF certified
  • Height: 44 1/2”
  • Depth: 34”
  • Width: 19 1/2”
  • Baskets Included: 2 Baskets
  • Capacity: 75 lbs
  • No. of Pots: 1 Pot
  • Placement: Floor Model
  • Power: Gas

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    What would the heat output be on this fryer?
    Asked on 4/11/2012 by Anonymous

    1 answer

    • A:

      Gas output shall be 175,000 BTU/hr. (41 KW) with a large heat transfer area. Snap acting thermostat shall have a 200°F - 400°F (93°C - 204°C) temperature range. Fail-safe high limit control shall shut off all gas if oil temperature exceeds 435°F. (224°C).

      Answered on 4/13/2012 by Molly from Boulder, CO
  • Q:

    want to convert to lp gas. has a wr safety valve oem# 1173wr
    Asked on 9/8/2011 by terry

    1 answer

    • A:

      We can get you a conversion kit but we need to know what type of gas valve you have on your unit (ex. Robertshaw). Please call our sales team with this information so we can get you the correct parts. 1.888.388.6372

      Answered on 9/9/2011 by Molly from Boulder, CO
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product?