Grosfillex orders under $350.00 are subject to a $50.00 small order charge. You will be contacted if your order does not meet the minimum requirements.
What makes Grosfillex resin different from other plastic furniture? Some manufacturers use one “recipe” to manufacture all their resin products. Grosfillex however, uses special blend of raw materials for each product, depending on the product’s flexibility, durability and safety requirements. Also Grosfillex does not use recycled plastic material to manufacture their furniture. Recycled plastics do not allow maintaining the structural integrity necessary to build safe resin chairs and chaise lounges. Grosfillex uses the most advanced ultra-violet light stabilizers to resist discoloration by the sunlight, three times as long as retail-grade plastic furniture.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Grosfillex Fern Green/White Tempo Sidechair - 4 Pack:
- general seating around a large work table
- FANTASTIC look, color, constuction and finish
- great for cafe, restaurant or break room seating
- very comfortable back, flexes a little
- really good glides and high quality finish on legs
- holes in back have an edgy mold seam that, if sanded down, would greatly add to their finished quality.
- stack well but are not super light. I wouldn't want to move a lot of them for an event without a flatbed cart, the legs are too wide for a hand truck.
Shopping on etundra.com is safe and secure! All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
etundra.com respects your privacy. We don't rent or sell your personal information to anyone.Read More
Track your orders online, view your order history and more!