Star Manufacturing - 524TGF - Star-Max® 24 in Electric Griddle

SKU: STA524TGF
Price: $1,519.00/EA
Call 855-847-5587 or Chat for info.
Finance for as little as $40.24/month Apply Now
Shipping Info: Built to order. Usually Ships Within 4 Weeks, M-F
Free Shipping
Documents: Manual

The Star-Max® 24 inch Electric Griddle (524TGF) is a 24-inch griddle for the countertop that is great for a crowded commercial kitchen. It has a snap-action thermostat inside the gribble plate for quick adjustment when changing the temperature from anywhere between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Every 12 inches of the Star Manufacturing - 524TGF - Star-Max® 24 inch Electric Griddle has a 4,000-watt heating element for quick cooking with a fast recovery time. It also comes with a grease trough for sanitation, along with a splash guard and grease chute for easy cleaning.

Star-Max® 24 in Electric Griddle Features

  • 2 burner electric griddle
  • 15 1/2 in (H) x 24 in (W) x 27 7/8 in (Depth)
  • 4 1/2 in (H) wrap-around stainless steel splash guard
  • 3 1/4 in W front access grease trough with a 4 1/2 qt capacity grease drawer
  • 4 in (H) legs have an adjustment of 1 3/8 in
  • 498 in grill area (squared)
  • Stainless steel front panel and double wall aluminized steel side panels
  • Griddle plate is 1 in thick highly polished steel
  • Incoloy sheath type element every 12 in of width and controlled by throttling thermostat inserted into griddle plate
  • Adjusts from 150° to 450°F
  • Long lasting, heavy duty metal knobs
  • Cool to the touch stainless bull nose front protects knobs
  • Junction box at the rear for making electrical connections
  • Approved for installation within 1 in of combustible materials when space is limited
  • 208v/240v/60Hz/1-Ph, 6008/8000W, 28.9/33.3A
  • UL Sanitation and CSA approved
  • 2 year parts and labor warranty
  • Width: 24 in
  • Control: Manual
  • No. of Burners: 2 Burners
  • Power: Electric
  • Width: 24 in
We currently have this unit and yesterday a snap and a blue flame came from the back of the unit and is now unusable. can you tell me what this may have been and can it be fixed? did an element burn out or was this wiring?

Scott

It could be several things from the element to a wire. Probably best to find a local restaurant repair technician or electrician open it up and find out what is broken so you can get it fixed. We sell all the parts for these if you need them call us with the model and serial number at 888-388-6372.