We have thousands of items that ship free within the continental United States. To find our free shipping items, just look for this logo on the product page. When you add the item to your shopping cart, you’ll see that free shipping is added for that product when checking out.
Free shipping is not valid on expedited shipping orders.
Items with a the following badge are items that Tundra stocks. Stocked items are typically shipped out same day M-F (excluding holidays) when the order is placed before 5PM MST.
We primarily ship within the continental United States; because of that, all shipping rates quoted on etundra.com are currently for contiguous U.S. shipments.
Tundra also has thousands of International customers that we’ve been able to work with to get the products they need. To accommodate International shipping requests, please contact us to find out more on shipping options and rates: call us at 1-888-388-6372 or use the live chat button at the top to learn more.
You will have the ability to select one of the options listed below once you are on the shopping cart page. You can also confirm and/or modify the selection on the order review page before you complete the order.
- Ground – Click here for delivery estimates
- 3 Day Select - Guaranteed by end of third business day
- 2nd Day Air – Guaranteed by end of second business day
- Next Day – (Order must be placed by 5:00 PM MST Monday through Thursday)
- Show Room Pick Up & Will Call – Same day (for our local customers)
- Truck Shipment – Heavy equipment or large orders may ship VIA freight (see details below)
Thankfully, we kept things easy in this area, so it’s easy to know upfront what to expect for shipping.
Within the continental United States, shipping rates are:
- Orders $0 - $50 ship for a flat rate of $9.95.
- Orders $50 - $100 ship for a flat rate of $13.95.
- On orders $100.01 and over, shipping is calculated based off the total weight of your order (excluding items marked with free shipping).
Expedited (3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day)
- Shipping is calculated based off the total weight of your order.
- Shipping is calculated based off the total weight of your order (excluding items marked with free shipping).
For International orders, please contact us for more information: 1-888-388-6372 or use the live chat option at the top of the page.
Shipments that are too large and/or heavy for regular UPS package must ship by truck (LTL). This type of shipment can vary from a regular package delivery. Please take the time to read about the various choices and select the one you need:
- Liftgate - Add liftgate service if you do not have a dock designed to receive freight. The driver will use the liftgate to lower your item down from the truck. If you do not have a dock and do not choose liftgate service, you will be responsible for having enough people present to lower your item down from the truck. Keep in mind that truck orders always weigh 150lbs or more and the driver is not responsible for helping to offload the order.
- Inside Delivery - Add inside delivery service if you would like your item brought from the truck to the entry way of your building. Inside delivery is not the same as “white glove” service, your item will not be uncrated or setup. The driver is not responsible for moving your item past the front door of your building and will not move product up or down steps. It is also important to note that your entry way must be large enough to easily accommodate your item.
- Call Prior To Delivery – Choose this option if you would like the truck driver to call you prior to delivering your item. This option is helpful to make sure you or your staff will be available to receive and inspect your order. Take note that this option is not used for scheduling a delivery appointment; rather, the driver will specify the time he is coming to deliver.
- Residential / Limited Access – You must choose this option of your shipment is being delivered to a home, private residence or a difficult to reach location. Residential and limited access customers fall under the following categories:
- Private Residences
- Home Businesses
- Apartment Complexes
- Storage Units
- Construction Sites
- Churches & Schools
- Fairs or Carnivals
- Prisons and Military Bases
- Mine Sites
- Certain Downtown Locations
- Farms and Ranches
- Other Commercial Establishments That are Not Open to Walk-In Public During Business Hours
Please take note of the following:
- Someone must be present to receive, inspect and sign for the delivery. Unlike standard package deliveries, the driver will not leave your item for you if you are not there.
- It is very important that you inspect your package carefully while the driver is still present. If there is any damage or signs of damage please contact us immediately and DO NOT accept or sign for your delivery. Once you sign for a shipment, you will be responsible for filing any damage claim within 7 days.
- The truck driver is not responsible for offloading your shipment. If you do not have a proper loading dock we recommend choosing the lift-gate option. It is also important you have help at your location to unload and move your item.
- Trucking companies are set up to deliver shipments to commercial addresses. Please read the residential or limited access options carefully to make sure you do not fall into one of these categories. If you do it would be best to see if you can have your shipment sent to a workplace or other commercial address to avoid additional charges. If you still need to have your shipment delivered to a residential or limited access address you MUST select that option before checkout. If you do not and the trucking company determines you fall into one of those categories you will be charged the additional cost after your shipment is delivered. If you are unsure about your delivery location in any way please contact us at 888-388-6372.
All in-stock orders ship same day if placed by 5:00 PM MST, Monday – Friday. In-stock orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day. If you have selected Ground shipping, click here to estimate delivery times by region.
If a product is not in-stock, we will drop ship that product from one of hundreds of trusted partners and suppliers. On each product page, we provide an estimated "Usually Ships In" time. This is how long the product takes to ship from the supplier.
Tundra will also provide a tracking number for every package shipped. Your tracking number will be posted in your order status on the website and will be included in email communications about your order as well, when available.